La Tatin des Salamandres
Du Côté de Marcé
Cooking is Marcela's domain. Local products, home cooking, vegetables from the neighbour's garden or from the Loire Valley, we favor short circuits and organic or sustainable agriculture.
The guest table is open on Sunday and Monday with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 seats and by reservation no later than two days before.
Dinner at 7:30 p.m. in the Salamandres dining room, or on the terrace depending on the season.
Formula of the day at 22 € / 12 € child from 7 to 12 years old / 9 € up to 6 years old
- Tasting of Rillettes de Tours
- Complete dish with local and seasonal products,
- Green salad,
- Homemade dessert
- Loire Cheverny red or / and white wine 25 cl from Domaine du Croc du Merle / Still or sparkling mineral water / Syrup
- Coffee or infusions (silent night or hot night !)
- Digestive from the village
We can also prepare packed lunches with a cold plate made up of roast pork, tabbouleh with summer vegetables, raw vegetables, a dessert cream, bread, a glass of Cheverny wine. 13 € / 9 € child up to 12 years old.
- Finally, a small kitchen is fitted out in the Salon des Voyageurs with fridge, hob, microwave oven to allow you to prepare or reheat your dinner. In the village, we have a baker, a butcher-delicatessen-caterer (closed Wednesday and Sunday) and a grocery-tobacco-press (closed Thursday and Sunday afternoon).
When your choice is made, please let us know if you choose the table d'hôtes or the catered meal. We need to anticipate for purchases and preparations.
our neighboring restaurants, à 100m
02 54 33 53 06
25 Rue de Chambord, 41350 Montlivault
Closed sunday & monday
1 choice: 15€ / 2 choices 24€
Glass of wine 4€.- Formula child: 10 € until 10 ans.
02 54 20 62 30 - 2 Stars MICHELIN
17 Rue de Chambord, 41350 Montlivault
Closed wednesday from 1er may to 1er september