La Tatin des Salamandres
Vins de Cheverny
Du Côté de Marcé
Cooking is Marcela's domain. Local products, home cooking, vegetables from the neighbour's garden or from the Loire Valley, we favor short circuits and organic or sustainable agriculture.
The guest table is open on Sunday and Monday with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 seats and by reservation no later than two days before.
Dinner at 7:30 p.m. in the Salamandres dining room, or on the terrace depending on the season.
Formula of the day at 25 € / 13 € child from 7 to 12 years old
- Tasting of Rillettes de Tours
- Complete dish with local and seasonal products,
- Green salad,
- Homemade dessert
- Loire Cheverny red or / and white wine 25 cl from Domaine du Croc du Merle / Still or sparkling mineral water / Syrup
- Coffee or infusions (silent night or hot night !)
- Digestive from the village
We can also prepare cold trays with a cold plate made up of roast pork, tabbouleh with summer vegetables, raw vegetables, a dessert cream, bread, a glass of Cheverny wine. 13 € / 9 € child up to 12 years old.
- also picnic baskets to take away with a half-baguette sandwich with butter, ham, pickles, green salad, a hard-boiled egg or a tomato, a dessert cream or yogurt or compote. 9 € / 7 € children up to 12 years old.
- Finally, a small kitchen is fitted out in the Salon des Voyageurs with fridge, hob, microwave oven to allow you to prepare or reheat your dinner. In the village, we have a baker, a butcher-delicatessen-caterer (closed Wednesday and Sunday) and a grocery-tobacco-press (closed Thursday and Sunday afternoon).
When your choice is made, please let us know if you choose the table d'hôtes or the catered meal. We need to anticipate for purchases and preparations.
Other dining options:
- The restaurant in the village, Le Côté Bistro, is closing its doors as of May 2, 2022. We do not yet know who and when this establishment will be taken over. To compensate for this absence, if you wish to stay on site for dinner, we offer a catering formula called: Catering meal : It includes:
- a tasting of rillettes de Tours, or rillons de Touraine
- a complete dish cooked by Gaylord Chiquet, the village caterer. You have the choice between a fish or meat dish. I will contact you a few days before to let you know the possibilities.
- a dessert cream, like a chocolate danette, or an almond magnum
- a glass of white or red Cheverny.
This formula can be consumed inside the travellers' lounge, or in the garden depending on the weather.
€19 / €13 for a child up to 12 years old.
When you have made your choice, please let us know if you are choosing the table d'hôtes, the catered meal or the packed lunch. We need to anticipate for purchases and preparations.
If you opt for a dinner at the restaurant, we can recommend our favorite tables in Blois.